Permanent R 6 000 – R 8 000 a month
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a meticulous administrative assistant with outbound and inbound call-centre experience to join our Selection Department. The Admin Assistant: Selection will be required to conduct follow-ups on all website entrepreneurial programme applications and requests for information from potential entrepreneurs.
What does a Admin Assistant: Selection do?
The Admin Assistant: Selection works closely with our entrepreneurial talent scouts and is primarily responsible for the end-to-end administration of the selection process. The admin assistant provides qualitative support to the scout, ensures entrepreneurs receive premium-level service throughout the selection process, and proactively drives numbers by contacting leads.
What experience is preferred?
- Five years of experience in office administration
- Experience in tracking and updating entrepreneurial candidate documents (e.g. B-BBEE certificates)
- Previous experience in a call-centre environment is advantageous
- Experience in database administration
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
An admin assistant is an individual who is self-motivated, organised, deadline and target driven and has excellent telephone etiquette. You need to be a proactive team player and someone who has strong resolve in working under hectic pressure.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Diploma in business administration
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proven ability to deal with high volumes of complex data
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Confident with the ability takes accountability
- Exceptional communicator with a love of people
- Internal locus of control with real passion for quality work
- Independent with initiative
- Ability to take constructive criticism and take corrective action to make improvements
- Strongly deadline driven with a driver personality
Randpark Ridge, Gauteng Full-time, Permanent
Pump up the JAM, Pump up your CAREER
JAM is no ordinary Company. The words, conventional and average are not part of our
It takes a front footed, passionate person to exceed in JAM. We love people that think
out the box & who are able to bring the best out of other people whilst maintaining
world class standards.
So if you want to work hard and make your life count then JAM is the place to be.
If the above sounds like YOU and you meet the minimum requirements below then
why not apply for the vacancy of: Trainee Manager Randpark Ridge, Gauteng.
-2-3 years experience as an Assistant Manager
-track record of good stock take results
-strong leadership skills
-great with customers
-exceptional people skills
-attention to detail
-sense of urgency
Please respond with the following:
- Updated CV
- Current Salary
- Desired Salary
- Reasons for wanting to leave your current position
Pump up the JAM, pump up your CAREER, pump up your LIFE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Retail Management: 2 years (Required)
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- High School (matric) (Required)
- Randpark Ridge, Gauteng (Preferred)
APPLY HERE https://www.indeed.co.za/jobs?q&l=Sandton%2C%20Gauteng&ts=1558601118728&rs=1&fromage=last&vjk=7eec1f955abf9c6e
Midrand, Gauteng R10 000 – R15 000 a month
- Assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies -This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company
- Supports the work of marketing managers and executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns. They work closely with employees in other functions, such as advertising, market research, production, sales, and distribution
- Must have Matric
- Marketing Degree/Diploma
Job Type: Full-time
APPLY HERE https://www.indeed.co.za/jobs?q&l=Sandton%2C%20Gauteng&ts=1558601118728&rs=1&fromage=last&vjk=8b4832e92a373be3