- Together with our client in the Medical Claims industry we are recruiting for a Receptionist/PA/Data Capture based in Pretoria East.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering of switchboard
- Transferring calls to designated person
- Data Capturing
- Ad-hoc duties as required from management
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good English proficiency
- Computer literacy
- Good telephone etiquette
- All relevant training subject to the position will be provided
Working Hours:Monday – Friday: 07H00 – 16H00
- Salary:R4500.00 subject to 3-month probation and then reviewed
- Send your CV to Rolene Bekker >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
Holler Trade cc is looking For RECEIVING CLERK
- Control of Client Goods
- Achieve high levels of efficiency through
excellence in receiving, identifying, checking and storage of goods.
- Identify defective, over or incorrectly
supplied goods and arrange returns to suppliers.
- Ensure excellent customer service with regards
to the quality of packaging, crating, wrapping and labelling of goods to be
- Package goods that are marked incorrect or
deficient for return to suppliers and fill out any paperwork necessary prior to
shipment being picked up or shipped back to the supplier.
2. Interface with Buyers
- On collection of daily purchase orders from
Finance Department, collaborating with Buyers to list expected delivery dates;
- Expedite outstanding purchase orders by checking
with buyers and contacting suppliers to ascertain expected delivery date;
- Assume responsibility for returning
unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements in consultation with the
- Advise the relevant buyer that their goods
have arrived and schedule a time with them in order for the buyer to inspect
the goods before shipment to Clients;
- Identify, with the respective buyer, which
items will be scheduled for BV inspection, ensure these goods are stored
separately and are easily accessible for inspection;
- Check with individual buyers to confirm
special packing requirements.
- Ensure the daily deliveries and return
schedule is updated on a daily basis.
- Report any issues with storage restrictions or
packing material shortages to the Warehouse Supervisor timeously.
- At all times adhere to the company’s standards
of safety in the warehouse.
- Ensure that fellow staff members and casuals
assisting are at all times wearing the correct safety / protective clothing.
- Report all safety and accident incidents
immediately to the Warehouse Supervisor and/or Warehouse Manager.
- Matric with maths as a subject
- 2+ years’ proven experience as a receiving
- Working knowledge of computer programs for
- Recording abilities
- Solid understanding of Health and Safety
- Good physical condition – ability to lift up
to 20kgs at a time unassisted
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great communication and interpersonal
1 Year Contract Position
Salary R 6000 TCTC
Sales Interns X 5 Is Needed By RAG co.
We are a Centurion (Gauteng) business specializing in the provision of IT Solutions to Product Development and Manufacturing companies. We are looking to hire Sales Interns X 5, to join our Sales team on a 12 months’ fixed-term Internship. Our business specialists in the provision of IT Solutions to Product Development and Manufacturing companies. Our IT Solutions are largely supplied by our American partner, PTC; a world leader in CAD, Product Life-cycle Management (PLM) and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Solutions, as well as Augmented Reality. The main purpose of the Sales Intern role includes:
- Supporting Business Unit Managers with sales related tasks;
- Prospect, Qualify and take through these sales tasks to close new customers;
- Service and maintain relationships with existing customer base to ensure maximum retention
- Identifying potential business opportunities thereof, while reducing the cost of managing small business and increasing potential revenue.
Job Type: Internship (12 months fixed-term contract)
- Industrial, Mechanical or Software Engineering
- IT (Information Technology)
- Analysis and Reporting
- Sales Representative
BCom / BTech in Business Management or Business Science/ BCom in Marketing with Sales/ BCom in Information Technology or BSc in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
Required computer skills:
Remuneration in ZAR:
R10,000.00 per month
Full Job Description:
With over 25 years industry experience, our business has built an impressive customer base, including industry giants such as Transnet, Denel and Bell Equipment. We pride ourselves in partnering with local businesses to help them elevate not only themselves, but the African continent to greater heights.
- Do you have a passion for selling?
- Are you a fast learner with excellent communication skills and a knack for business?
- Have a tertiary qualification in business, technology, science or engineering?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to make your mark, demonstrate your capabilities?
- Wanting to learn about B2B selling?
Main Purpose of the Sales Intern roles:
Understudy experienced Sales employees in order to:
- Gain invaluable practical and theoretical knowledge in Solution Selling and practical sales business;
- Earn commission upon meeting the required targets;
- Structured work experience supervised by a professional in the field;
- Safe environment to develop professional skills;
- Opportunity to grow a professional network.
Main Purpose of the Role:
- Support Business Unit Managers with sales related tasks;
- Prospect, Qualify and take through to close new customers;
- Service and maintain relationships with existing small customer base to ensure maximum retention and identifying potential;
- Prospect for additional business opportunities thereof while reducing the cost of managing small business and increasing potential revenue.
- Ensuring timeous renewal of support maintenance;
- Establish and maintain customer relationship in a professional and corporate manner thereby ensuring that the P1 brand image is enhanced in the industry;
- Manage all customer enquiries through phone calls and emails;
- Manage all customer issues and resolve all complaints effectively;
- Winning back lost customers and rebuilding the relationship thereof.
- Sell software to new small businesses;
- Identify and generate new opportunities with existing customers;
- Logging customer Activities and Opportunities;
- Provide reports at the frequency and at the required level as may be agreed and requested from time to time.
- In conjunction with Marketing Department, carry out and drive marketing and sales campaigns
- BCom/ BTech in Business Management/ Business Science/ BCom in Marketing with Sales/ BCom in Information Technology or BCom in Industrial/ Mechanical Engineering. All these qualifications must include some moodules or subjects in IT;
- Applicants must demonstrate a passion and interest in Sales;
- Must be fluent in English with excellent communication skills (written & verbal, including telephone skills) and the ability to communicate effectively across all organisational levels;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Applicants must demonstrate an interest in Technology or Software applications;
Personal and Behavioural Competencies Required:
A Value system that aligns to that of the company which must include:
- Openness and Integrity
- Self Confidence
- Possess the ability to initiate and build professional business relationships
- Ability to spot business opportunities while keeping details and practicalities in mind
- Problem Solving
- Logical thinker who is able to accommodate people’s feeling in the selling process
- Responsive and Action oriented – Time Management, Self-Motivated, Disciplined
- Hard Worker, Methodical and Systemic, Target and Goal oriented
- Quick Learner: ability to grasp fairly complex concepts
- Makhadzi- Muya wanga ft Villager SA
- Batuwo- Blaqsheep dj & Randy de deep
- DEPARTMENT OF SPORT, ARTS AND CULTURE Internship Released 31 jan 2020
- Dj tower bibo ft randy de deep- let’s unite
- Clerk Posts R173 703 p.a