LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE (LIMPOPO SPAR)
LIMPOPO SPAR is looking to train individuals with Grade 12( and Above) to be part of 2019/2020 Wholesale and retail Leadership Programme for 12 months, Commencing November 2019
We welcome application with Persons with disabilities.
NB: Store name you wish to apply for must be mentioned on the application.
- Grade 12(and Above)
- SA Citizen
- Resides either in Limpopo or Nearby
- Be willing to learn and Grow
How to Apply
Forward CV( minimum of 2 pages). Certified copy of ID, Metric Certificate and Letter of intent( No longer than 1 page) motivating why you should be considered for this Learnership Programme to:
Fax 086 407 0516
- Makhadzi- Muya wanga ft Villager SA
- Batuwo- Blaqsheep dj & Randy de deep
- DEPARTMENT OF SPORT, ARTS AND CULTURE Internship Released 31 jan 2020
- Dj tower bibo ft randy de deep- let’s unite
- Clerk Posts R173 703 p.a